TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Hate to say it... but sell.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Hate to say it... but sell.

Posted by canIb00Zt on July 14, 2014 at 11:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 182 times.

In Reply To Hate to say it... but sell. posted by Antihero on July 14, 2014 at 02:18 PM

Message Apparently selling my car is the consensus but there is major sentimental value with this. The car is by no means trashed and I am probably making it sound worse than it really is but I tend to nit pick. I have thought about my options for the motor for quite some time.

I can either replace with a Jspec as you have have mentioned and hope for the best. MY other option is to have the motor rebuilt or purchase a longblock from Kyle at IPP. I am fully aware of how expensive this can get. Also, please understand that I am fully awake that I am looking at bare mimium $10k to get this car where I want it.

I am not a kid anymore and as I am getting older I am more interested to learn the Ins and outs of the car. As previously mentioned I do not have a ton of spare space to work and my tool collection is rather limited. I enjoy getting hands on and would like to put spend some time wrenching on my car but I don't know if this is the best project to undertake personally? OR is it ?!?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.